- Storyline: “Roy (David Gunning) is the nice guy who finishes last. Sick of his current situation, he accepts an invitation to have Christmas dinner with the beautiful and strangely alluring Emilia (Camille Montgomery). Once at dinner, Roy realizes that Emilia and her oddball brother Edward (Jon Paul Burkhart) are not what they seem.”
- Storyline: Douglas Brown is a movie star who wakes up to find he is being blackmailed by someone he doesn’t know. He calls his agent Jack Girardi who calls Hollywood private detective Frank Manascalpo to sort things out. Frank does well, at first, but he finds the wrong man. He finds an aspiring writer/director Max O’Leary, who is under the mistaken impression that the sudden attention he is receiving might be because Douglas Brown wants to make his movie. He doesn’t. In the end, Max does get his big break in Hollywood. Unfortunately, he is going to have to kill someone to get it.
- Storyline: It’s the Wild West, circa 1870. Samuel Alabaster, an affluent pioneer, ventures across the American frontier to marry the love of his life, Penelope. As his group traverses the west, the once-simple journey grows treacherous, blurring the lines between hero, villain and damsel.
- Storyline: Set in the year 2245 when Earth’s sun threatens to wipe out all of humanity, “The Dawnseeker” follows five hired mercenaries who travel to an uncharted planet to collect a rare mineral known as stardust to replenish the dying star. After their spaceship crashes on the alien planet, they are stalked and hunted by a creature far more advanced than anything they have ever encountered before.
- Storyline: Fans flock to a festival celebrating the most iconic horror movies, only to discover that the charismatic showman behind the event has a diabolical agenda. As festival attendees start dying off, three teenagers – more schooled in horror-film cliches than practical knowledge about neutralizing psycho killers – must band together and battle through various madmen and monstrosities to survive.
- The First Purge (2018) 720p WEB-DL 750MB
- Lost Fare (2018) 720p WEB-DL 700MB
- Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (2018) 1080p HC HDRip 1.3GB
- Shopkins Wild (2018) 720p WEB-DL 600MB
- The Meg (2018) 1080p HC HDRip AC3 1.6GB
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) 720p BluRay 1GB
- Winter Ridge (2018) 720p WEB-DL 650MB
- Bel Canto (2018) 720p WEB-DL 800MB